Detalles de la oferta
Our client is an International online platform for lodging reservations. Their main goal is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. They began by taking hotel bookings online over 20 years ago and they´ve been shaping the travel industry ever since. Today, they´re building a platform that connects all parts of the trip – from accommodation to transport, tickets, tours and more.
Their team is passionate about helping people travel. They see challenges as opportunities. And they’re always ready for change.
We are looking for a senior Java Developer to join our team in Valencia and work exclusively for our client!
Where are they going?
They are on a mission to modernize their technology stack, improve development processes and optimize the way tech teams work together – so they can build and iterate over their products faster, raise the bar and further strengthen their position as the global industry leader.
They have a great journey ahead and their vision is to radically change the working practices to realise their ambition of being a "World Class" engineering function and the "Technology Employer of Choice" in the Northwest and beyond. Make no mistake they have a challenging journey ahead but they are committed to delivering a great customer experience across web, mobile, call centre and partner channels and this is where you could fit in.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for a superb and enthusiastic Software Engineer who will push the boundaries on engineering brilliant solutions and contribute to shaping their new future. They expect you to have the energy and passion to deliver using a whole range of technologies and have a solid understanding of engineering principles. As a minimum, they expect all their Engineers can:
- Combine hands on coding with working on impactful project(s) and supporting other team members.
- Take initiative to address the larger technical needs of the product you work on and always keep the customer at the center of everything you do,
- Represent their values, both within the company and in the external community,
- Advocate for a collaborative working environment – turn "my ideas" into "our ideas"
- You have 4+ years of experience, you have worked with large scale distributed systems, highly available APIs, and products that impact millions of customers.
- You have several years of experience with Java and you possess deep knowledge of Java ecosystems (ex: JEE, JVM internals), knowledge of Perl is a plus.
- You have a solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices & OOP patterns.
- You own your systems end-to-end and are comfortable performing incident management.
- Having additional experience with Kubernetes, Cassandra and Kafka is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing fundamentals and experience with AWS and/or GCP.
Our Clients Culture and Values
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. They strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
They want their colleagues to have a work life balance that works both for them and the business. They are also open to considering other flexible working arrangements.
36000,00 - 54000,00 €/anuales